Sunday, May 10, 2009

WHAT"S NEW


Snake Head Served at T.G.I. Friday's

A man in upstate New York was just enjoying his meal at T.G.I. Friday’s when, much to his horror, he found a severed snake head among his vegetables. The man said he became disgusted when he looked down at his plate and saw "eye sockets" staring back at him. The serpentine surprise is being taken very seriously by the restaurant chain, which has requested a full investigation into the matter. It was determined that the snake head was not cooked with the vegetables, but in fact planted by a prankster in the vegetables. "I have to laugh about it now, because if I don't, I'll start to gag again" the man who found the head said.
Read it at Agence France Presse
Posted at 7:47 AM, May 10, 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home